The Stand Project is proud to present Practical Parenting, an honest, open, interactive conversation for parents of Middle School students. Led by licensed Syntero clinicians, Practical Parenting is a safe, informal, and confidential environment where you can openly ask the questions you want answered, like:
- Are our Middle Schoolers being faced with drugs? If so, what kind?
- What kinds of friendships should I be fostering for my child?
- What kind of freedom and independence should I give to my child?
- What can I do now to educate myself and my kids about substances?
- What is age appropriate conversation to affect prevention?
- What expectations can I set up now as a parent that will serve our family well in High School? (phone use, friends and parents, social activities
WHERE: UAPL (across from Tremont Center) - Little Theater (downstairs)