The Stand Project is proud to present Practical Parenting, an honest, open, interactive conversation for parents of High School students. Led by licensed Syntero clinicians, Practical Parenting is a safe, informal, and confidential environment where you can openly ask the questions you want answered.
- How do I know if my child is using substances? What should I look for?
- What kinds of substances are kids confronted with at this age?
- What are some rules I can setup surrounding driving and rides?
- Should I drug test or not?
- Should I check phone texts or not?
- How do I share information with another parent without “outing” my child?
- How do I have confrontational conversations with my child?
- When should I consider professional help?
Keep in mind this is the same content that will have been presented earlier this week during the morning session; we are simply having another session for parents unable to attend the morning session.
WHERE: UAPL (across from Tremont Center) - Little Theater (downstairs)